Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/12

Sometimes in English class, my teacher will give us a prompt and we have to continue the story. I've thought about posting these on this blog for a while, but I felt like this is a good one to start out with. I hope you enjoy it.

He pointed me toward the opening in the tree.
"I'm sure you'll be pleased. Its surprisingly large once you're inside."

Finish the story.


     I looked from him to the tree.
     "What do you mean?" I said.
     "Just go and see!" He said, lightly pushing me toward the tree.
     I walked toward the opening. As I got closer, a feeling of pure happiness filled my soul.
     "Go experience Underland."
     I got down on my knees and crawled toward the opening. It was pitch black. I started to turn around, but was immediately shot down when my hand slipped of the edge of what seemed like a very large cliff.
     A scream escaped my lips as I plummeted through the dark abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment