Friday, June 7, 2013

Collective Book Haul

Long time, no book haul! I have bought four books over the past three weeks, and I thought I would share them! All of them are books that I have wanted for a very long time. I am so excited that I have finally bought them!

The first two books were bought at the same time. I was with my mother and brother getting some things, and I asked if I could go to Barnes & Noble. Them being the awesome people that they are, they let me. I got The Fault in Our Stars and Paper Towns by John Green.







The second two books were, again, bought at the same time. I was with my mother at Walmart, and I happened across these books. Luckily, I had some money with me, so I was able to buy them! I got The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.








Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment