Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WWW Wednesdays: 1

*WWW Wednesdays is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
     What are you currently reading? I am currently reading No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden by Mark Owen (with Kevin Maurer). I'm only ninety-nine pages in, but I definitely recommend it! Especially if you like non fiction novels. 







What did you recently finish reading? I haven't had much time to read recently. The last book I finished was Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare. I read it for my English class, but I still enjoyed it! 








     What Do you think you'll read next? I'm hoping I'll finally get to read Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. It's the last in her Hush, Hush series. If you haven't heard of it, I would definitely look into it! I highly recommend the entire series that I've read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment